Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I had a dream...

My dream was as follows: I was visiting the Schniederjans, who had just had the baby, and I asked where she (the baby girl) was, so they led me to this industrial-size walk-in freezer and the baby's all the way in the back, in her carseat. I was shocked & appalled. They left her next to a big hanging side of beef and a crate of frozen french fries. I grabbed the baby and ran out w/ her and asked the parents what in hell they were thinking.
"She had a fever," Sean said, smiling obliviously.
I asked what her name is. Anne smiled brightly and said "Clive."
In my dream I thought that was clever and even a pretty name, but I don't remember why. "What's her middle name?" I asked.
"You're going to love this," Sean said, so excited and proud that he was squirming around in his chair this way and that, like he does when he's driving. "It's 'Middle.' "
"What?"
"Her middle name is just the word 'Middle.' Isn't that great?"
"No! That's not funny even in a dumb way!"
But they weren't listening. Clive's fever was coming back so off the trio trooped to the freezer.
The end.

3 comments:

The Smoker said...

THAT is an awesome dream. Sorta like a disturbing, nightmarish comedy.

Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

The other night I had a dream that I was holding me as a baby. I think your dream is even wackier.

Anonymous said...

Hi there SomethingInMyEyegee there must be millions of blogs out there. I was looking for dreamstuff when i came across your blog. while I had a dream...wasn't excatly what i was looking for I enjoyed the read. So I'll carry on looking for dreamsites