Wednesday, October 25, 2006

dumb bitch

No one over at the msn group seemed to much care, but I'm still laughing:

Madonna issued a statement last month insisting her act was neither anti-Christian, sacrilegious or blasphemous. Rather it is a plea to the audience to encourage mankind to help one another and to see the world as a unified whole."I believe if Jesus were alive today, he would be doing the same thing," she said, adding that her specific intent was to bring attention to the extreme poverty in Africa.

Well, I disagree, Madonna. I think Jesus is rolling in His grave!!!

4 comments:

LMO said...

Umm... Jesus SOO isn't in his grave.

SomethingInMyEye said...

I hope you understand that was my point.

Anonymous said...

One wonders how wearing a crown of thorns and posing on a disco cross is supposed to bring attention to the problems of Africa?

Anonymous said...

One wonders how wearing a crown of thorns and posing on a disco cross is supposed to bring attention to the problems of Africa?